Mind Power: Lessons To Learn From A Surgeon
For example, surgery is such as amazing profession--those doctors have people's lives in their hands; one mistake can kill a child, baby, adult, senior. Here is how the surgery goes:
The surgeons get ready by doing their meditation in order to calm their minds and in order to access spiritual beings.
1. The leader surgeon asks all other assistant surgeons to close their eyes.
2. Then they start visualizing the patient being opened very slowly with no amnesties.
3. Then they all must visualize the organs being worked just with their minds.
4. Finally the leader finalizes the process with his great visualization skills.
5. They all open their eyes and report how well the operation went.
You see no mysticism leader doing this, much less to himself, nor do you see this procedure is any sane hospital--so why do you keep on visualing money, success, power, wealth, business success? Are you trying to move things with your thought? According to Edgar Cayce it's possible and in Tibet some monks can do that and then some, but it's much more efficient to move things with your hands or machines than with your mind.
What you want so badly you are willing to give your life to get can be accessed just with your analytical mind if you keep on working on the way to get it, and that way most of the time the distance to success is that of knowledge.