Importance of Condolence Phrases and How to Use Them
Words are very influential, especially on moments of grief or loss, when someone shows sympathy or says condolence words to us. Same applies to the conditions when others expect to hear some words of sympathy from us at hard times. Selecting the most suitable phrases representing your emotions is the best way to show your sympathy and condolence to others.
When do we need to hear wording of sympathy or condolence?
- when our loved one got expired,
- when one got isolated from his/her loved one,
- when one feels lonely,
- when one got cheated from who he/she was in love with.
It may happen to anyone of us & when with this feeling of empathy.
Importance of sympathy/condolence phrases
When we quote such words for condolences phrases it shows our concerned nature toward that person but the most beautiful thing about them is that they me quoted by anyone & to anyone even when we don't know that person or have nothing to do with him/her. Two/three words full of empathy & sympathy may do wonder. It gives strength to move on in our life and to jot up power within us to make circumstances work for us.
Condolence phrases always make someone feel comforted & good inherently.During tough phases of life people seek shoulders to down their heads upon to have a feeling of sympathy towards them, to feel that someone is there to help them out when they, indeed, need someone. At such moments, a few of condolence phrases help to soothe down their sorrow to some extent, albeit, if may not lessen it completely.
Among all the aforesaid instances, the toughest moment is when one has lost his/her loved one forever (death) because we know it's the law of nature where everyone of us should have to meet our death & we human beings may not confront it. Some comforting words are: our deepest sympathy is with you, we are always with you, I may understand your sorrow, don't feel hesitant to call me, we care you, I'll pray for you, you mean the most to us & we may not see you full of sorrow & many more.
Few best available phrases:
- Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- Just know that my arms are wrapped around you during this time of loss.
- Please accept my/our condolences.
- Always in our hearts.
- Their greatest joy was making others happy.
- This planet will not be the same without (name).
- There are no words to describe how sorry I am for your loss.
- I can't imagine the sadness you must be feeling from your loss.
- May the sorrow you feel in your heart lighten by the love that surrounds you.
- Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
- I am holding you tight during this time of loss and I will always be here for you.
- I know you will get through this. You are a survivor. I hope you know you are not alone. My condolences.
- With caring thoughts,
- With loving memories of “name of deceased”,
- Sent with love and remembrance,
- Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
- We pray the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.
- We send you thoughts of comfort.
- Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…our thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.
- With thoughts of peace and courage for you,
- We send you thoughts of peace and courage.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about “name of deceased” death. We are here to support you in your grieving process. With sincere sympathy,
- “Name of deceased” brought so many gifts to our life. We will never forget him/her!
- May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
You can also use sympathy quotes to show your emotions.
- May the blessings of love be upon you, May its peace abide with you, May its essence illuminate your heart, Now and forever more.... Sufi Blessing
- Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.& From a Headstone in Ireland
- Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, may looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.& Author Unknown
- If the future seems overwhelming, remember that it comes one moment at a time. Beth Mende Conny
- They say love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies. William Penn
- To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die. Thomas Campbell
- Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow. Robert Louis Stevenson
- As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens... Author Unknown
- Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower, We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind. William Wordsworth
- You don't get over it, you just get through it. Your don't get by it, because you can't get around it. It doesn't 'get better'; it just gets different. Everyday... Grief puts on a new face.... Wendy Feireisen
- Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know that are happy. Author Unknown
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. Author Unknown
- I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love. Leo Buscaglia